The FDA recommends pausing the distribution of the Johnson & Johnson #COVID19 vaccine after six women in the U.S. reported rare blood-clotting after receiving the vaccine. The women were ranged in ages 18 to 48, and while six people may not seem like a lot, precautions are being taken swiftly. There have been approximately 6.8 million shots given with the majority of people not having issues.
The pausing of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not affect the other two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. But if you did receive the Johnson & Johnson shot and are having to severe stomach pain, leg cramps, or severe headaches you should call your healthcare provider right away. If you do not know what shot you received, check your CDC vaccination card where it is noted what brand shot you received. If you have an appointment scheduled to receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, it is advised to call your provider for further directions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Bradley Beal Expresses His Feelings On Recent Police Killings & Injustice “It’s Bull—“
- Keith Washington Reveals ‘Kissing You’ Was Originally For Anita Baker [VIDEO]
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Dating His Ex
- The Travis Scott x Fragment Air Jordan 1’s To Drop This Fall
- Virtual Vibes: 2 Chainz To Perform As Part of TIDAL X Facebook’s Oculus Livestream Series
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Bad Bunny Got Busy At Wrestlemania 37
- Sotheby’s Selling Kanye West’s $1M+ “Grammy-Worn” Nike Air Yeezy Sample From 2008