As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies
- Opposition To Kirsten Clarke’s DOJ Confirmation Is Steeped In Anti-Blackness
- Nike Names New VP Replacement For Ann Hebert aka “SNKRS Backdoor”, Allegedly
- Rapper & Activist Obe Noir Shot & Killed In Houston
- Paulette Bonneur And Her Daughter Harper Encourage Body Positivity With Their Book, Everybody Love Your Body
- Lawyers Debate ‘Spark Of Life’ Doctrine Ahead Of Testimony About George Floyd’s Prior Drug Use
- Rick Ross Paid $3.5 Milli In Cash For Amare Stoudemire’s Florida Home
- Stay In Your Lane: Cardi B Claps Back At Fans Who Keep Pressuring Her For New Music
- #BRUHNews: Tekashi 6ix9ine Challenges Meek Mill To A Fight
- Matthew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Beyoncé x Chloe Bailey Comparison